Nainital (Uttarakhand), INDIA PIN-263002
Ph: +91-5942-236361, 239710, 239711
Boys/Girls please note that we have boarding for boys from Class III and above.
Child should be well versed with the English Grammar portion and the Math portion of the level of the previous class to which the admission is sought.
The Registration is valid only for the year for which the child is registered, it is neither refundable nor transferable to another year.
Admission will depend upon the vacancy in each class. Only those candidates who are found to be suitable as per the school criteria will be granted admission on the discretion of the School Administration through the Admission Committee.
Guidelines for Filling the Form
1. All required fields are to be completed and those which are not required should be filled with NA.
2. The printout of the completed form should be taken on A4-size papers only.
3. One passport sized (35 mm x 45 mm) photograph of the child should be affixed on the Registration Form. Another passport sized photograph should be stapled to the form.
4. Attested copy of the following is to be enclosed with the form:
a. Birth Certificate.
b. Last Result of the school previously attended.
c. Caste Certificate for other than General Category.
5. Bank Draft of the required amount and details as filled in the form is to be enclosed along with the form.